AirTurn AT-104 Page Turner Wireless Transmitter and Receiver
The AirTurn AT-104 is a wireless page turner for Mac and PC computers.
The AT-104 transmitter is controlled by two momentary pedals (sold separately) for forwards and backward page turns, and the receiver plugs into most Mac and PC USB ports for wireless operation.
Ideal for musicians who need to read digital sheet music while keeping their hands on their instruments, the AirTurn AT-104 is designed to work with two foot switches for forwards and backwards page turns (for example, the AirTurn ATFS-2 Silent Pedal).
The AirTurn AT-104 comes in two parts:
- The AT-104 wireless transmitter, which connects to one or two momentary foot switches (For example, the AirTurn ATFS-2 - Sold Separately)
- The wireless USB receiver, which connects to a host computer's USB port
- Easy to use with no software to install! Simply plug the receiver into the USB port of your Windows or MAC PC and connect the transmitter to a wide variety of momentary foot switches and pedals with 1/4 inch male to male cables.
- The AirTurn AT-104 can be used with one foot switch to turn forwards only, or with two foot switches to turn forwards and backwards.
- Each transmitter and receiver is paired with a unique ID, allowing for multiple AirTurns to be used in the same space. Perfect for bands and large music ensembles.
- The AirTurn AT-104 transmitter runs on 2 AA batteries for up to several weeks at a time (actual usage may vary).
- Approximately 100 foot wireless operating range between transmitter and USB receiver.
- The AirTurn AT-104 will work with most momentary switches that have a 1/4" audio plug. The AirTurn AT-104 will sense whether the switch is normally open or closed (often referred to as polarity in music switches).
The AirTurn AT-104 is compatible with Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Surface RT and Windows 8 only - not compatible with Windows XP or iOS devices like the iPad (for iPad and iOS controllers, see the Bluetooth AirTurn).
The AirTurn AT-104 is optimised for use with MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and PC computers.
The AirTurn AT-104 emulates a standard keyboard, and will advance the pages of any program that can accept Page Down and Page Up keyboard strokes.
- AirTurn AT-104 wireless page-turning transmitter
- Wireless USB receiver
- 2 AA batteries
- Instruction manual