AirTurn BT200S-2 Bluetooth Wireless Dual Switch Page Turner
- Free Shipping
AirTurn BT200S-2 Controller
Stompbox style, wireless bluetooth footswitch, easily integrates with your pedalboard 9v supply, durable road-ready construction!
Experience customised hands-free app control. Keep your hands on your task and take your practice and performance to a new level.
Features at a Glance:
- Read music, scroll lyrics and tabs
- Customise DAW and MIDI control
- Trigger backing tracks and effects
- Cue audio and lighting
- Advance slides for presentations
- Capture video, photo, and more!
BT200S-2 Key Features:
- STURDY: Unlike metal cases, our polymer case doesn't interfere with the radio signal and can still withstand the weight of a truck!
- MAX RANGE: At 150+ feet, we lead the industry with maximum operating range.
- ENDLESS APPS: Hundreds of compatible apps for reading music/lyrics/tabs, triggering backing tracks/effects, MIDI, video/lighting and more!
- CUSTOMISE: 7 default modes cover most apps or assign custom keyboard commands and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the AirTurn Manager.
- MAX BATTERY LIFE: A rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hrs play time with a single charge, you can even use a 9 volt power supply.
- At 150+ feet, we lead the industry with maximum operating range.
- Unlike metal cases, our polymer design doesn't interfere with the radio signal and can still withstand the weight of a truck!
- A rechargeable battery provides 150-200 hours of play time with a single charge, you can even use a 9v power supply.
- Requires Bluetooth 4 or higher. Windows computers must have the latest MIDI over Bluetooth features to support MIDI connection. (Early model iPads will not work.)
- Quiet operation steel switches deliver a fast and reliable response.
- Bluetooth status LED. Low battery status LED.
- Power Saving - Automatically turns off when the host tablet or computer is turned off.
- Anti-skid control on the base for stage floors.
- Choose from 7 default modes that cover most apps or assign custom keystrokes and shortcuts as well as MIDI commands using the free AirTurn Manager app.
- Adjust a full range of settings including: Keyboard strokes including modifiers, MIDI Commands and Notes, Auto-Repeat, Idle Time, Low Power or Fast Response Mode, Debounce, and Switch Types. Switches may be defined as Momentary, Latching, Pulse or Command.
- Two pairing methods. Open pairing lets you store the connections of up to 8 different devices for instant connections. Closed pairing stores the connection for only one device and does not connect erroneously to other devices.
- Use multiple pedals: Configure up to 8 devices at the same time for max customisation.
Some Android versions do not contain some necessary drivers to run the AirTurn Manager. If you cannot see the AirTurn Manager in the app store on your device, then unfortunately it is not compatible.
MIDI mode not compatible with Bluetooth Dongle devices.