Welcome to your studio.
At under one-inch thin, with low-profile controls and a brushed aluminium body, the Akai MPC Studio is made to move.
This version of the MPC Studio from Akai Professional is in the latest look BLACK FINISH!
The MPC Studio merges real MPC pads, iconic workflow, and the same MPC Software used by MPC Renaissance to give you a fully integrated portable production solution.
Welcome to production anywhere. The world is now your studio.
Legendary MPC Production on Your PC or Mac
The MPC Studio Music Production Controller fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer.
Its compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag or backpack.
It's also USB-powered, and features low-profile knobs and a beautiful brushed aluminium body.
The Akai Professional MPC Studio comes complete with the legendary MPC Software for Mac and PC, with 128-track sequencing capability.
With 16 backlit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow, MPC Swing, plus four touch-sensitive knobs providing enhanced MPC software control, you'll be producing quality music in no time.
A large LCD screen (360 x 96 dot graphic LCD) allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer.
Included MPC Software
Featuring 128-track sequencing capability and up to eight pad banks -more than any other MPC ever - the included MPC Software delivers a massive 7GB+ sound library, including all the sounds of the classic MPC3000 and including 2 MPC Expansions.
Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plugins lets you record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program, or VST/AU plugin.
Use MPC Software alone as your main DAW, or use it seamlessly with your current studio as a VST, RTAS, or AU plugin.
MPC Software supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND, as well as samples and sequences from any MPC ever made, and it's compatible with both Mac and PC.
It's all in The Bank
7 Gigabytes. 300 Instruments.
The Bank is an MPC Expansion workstation exploding with all the essential sounds of modern production including basses, leads, effects, keyboards and much, much more - and it's included with the Akai MPC Studio.
You also get The 809, an MPC Expansion for punchy analogue drums - a full collection of classic drum machine sounds, each with its own controls for maximum tweak ability.
Professional Go-Anywhere Capability
Designed in collaboration with dozens of working producers and musicians, MPC Studio maintains the workflow that has made the Akai Pro MPC the industry standard in music production for decades. Its built-in back-lit LCD, 16 genuine MPC pads, and other powerful features give you the full MPC experience anywhere.
FREE MPC 2.0 UPGRADE INCLUDED!
Akai Professional is pleased to announce that the critically acclaimed MPC Software 2.0 upgrade is now available to download for your MPC, greatly enhancing the capability and functionality of these full-featured production solutions.
MPC Software 2.0 is a cutting-edge production suite, enabling you to create your music easily!
Check out some key features of MPC 2.0:
- 128-track sequencing capability
- Real-time time stretching
- Clip-launch functionality
- Advanced MIDI editing capability
- VST compatibility in controller mode
- Operation as a standalone application on Mac & PC
- Advanced sampling & audio editing/recording functionality
- Seamless DAW integration
- Redesigned GUI
- Ableton Link Compatibility
- and much, much more!
MPC Studio Hardware:
- Black casing
- Fuses legendary MPC production with the processing power of your computer
- Compact design is less than 1” thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
- MPC SOFTWARE for Mac & PC with 128-track sequencing capability
- 16 back-lit genuine MPC pads, legendary MPC workflow & MPC Swing
- USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminium body
- Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
- Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
- 128-track sequencing capability
- Massive 6GB+ sound library, including all of the sounds of the classic MPC3000
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins
- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program or VST plug-in
- Works alone as your main DAW or works seamlessly with your current studio as a VST/AU/RTAS plugin
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made
- Mac and PC-compatible
- Display: 360 x 96 dot graphic LCD w/back light
- Height: 0.73 -0.89 inches (18.5-22.6mm)
- Width: 11.2 inches (284mm)
- Depth: 10.1 inches (257mm)
- Weight: 1.96 pounds (0.89kg)
- Power: USB or 6VDC/1A AC adaptor
- MIDI I/O interface: 1 IN / 1 Out via TRS to MIDI breakout cables (Included)
- Maximum events: unlimited (based on CPU)
- Resolution: 960 pulses per 1/4-note
- Sequences: 128
- Tracks per sequence: 128
- Drum pads: 16 (velocity and pressure sensitive)
- Drum pad banks: 8
- Sync mode: MIDI clock, MIDI Time Code
- Transport Controls: MIDI Machine Control