Mic up your drums or percussion instruments with this excellent performer!
The AKG C 518 ML is the ultimate miniature condenser microphone for drums and percussion instruments. Its cardioid polar pattern rejects overspill from nearby instruments. A continuously adjustable vise-type clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the top hoop of most drums or percussion instruments. An external shock mount provides high mechanical-noise rejection. A special snap-on stabilizer knee will keep the gooseneck bent at a defined angle. The AKG C 518 ML features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound. C 518 ML is designed for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering (not included).
- Miniature cardioid condenser clamp-on microphone with shock mounted capsule
- Ideal for miking drums and percussions
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Integrated gooseneck
- Continuously adjustable vise type clamp
- The unique adapter plate A 400 allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters
- Includes the A 400 adapter, H 518 drum bracket, microphone bag, and the W 44 windscreen