AKG C519 ML Miniature Clip On Condenser Microphone for Wind Instruments
- C519 ML
- Free Shipping
The AKG C519 ML clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or any other wind instrument (e.g. didgeridoo).
Room to move for the wind section at last!
It's tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound.
The C 519 ML features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone's frequency response to your instrument's sound.
The unique adaptor plate allows easy attachment of the AKG pocket transmitters.
The C 519 ML is designed for use external phantom power.
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone for wind instruments, drums, and percussions
- Miniature gooseneck for accurate microphone alignment
- Including wireless direct adaptor for easy use with AKG pocket transmitters
- Detachable microphone cable
- Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 60-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (46 db)
- Maximum sound pressure level: 130/132 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 db
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=2000 ohms
- Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
- Power requirement: external phantom power
- Connector: 3-pin male XLR
- Cable length: 1.5 metres
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 200 mm x 47 mm (microphone only)
- Net weight: 195 grams