Cuts through the mix
The AKG D5 is a professional dynamic microphone, suitable for lead and backing vocals.
The AKG D5 delivers a powerful sound, even on the noisiest stage. Its frequency-independent supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback.
The D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix. The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use.
The audience will hear the pristine sound of your voice!
- Patented laminated Varimotion diaphragm for crisp sound that cuts through every mix
- High feedback suppression with super-cardioid polar pattern for trouble-free use with on stage monitoring
- Dual shock mount of microphone capsule eliminates any kind of handling noise
- Integrated pop filter for elimination of pops and wind noise
- Spring-steel wire-mesh grille and rugged die-cast housing withstand every live performance
Audio frequency bandwidth: 70 - 20000 Hz
Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa
Electrical impedance: 600 Ohms
Recommended load impedance: 2000 Ohms
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Length: 185 mm
Diameter: 51 mm
Net Weight: 320 g
Finish: Dark stage blue
Type: Balanced XLR
Live Vocal: Yes
Live Instrument: Yes
Horn /Woodwinds: Yes