Take control of your sound
The AKG K182 are professional closed-back monitor headphones designed for monitoring, studio use, electric drums and keyboards.
Never too hot. Never too high. Always just right.
Designed for discerning musicians and engineers, the AKG K182 professional closed-back monitor headphones deliver incredibly accurate sound.
50mm drivers keep it loud — even when using mobile devices — while the 10 Hz - 28 kHz frequency range provides a truly balanced mix. 3D-axis folding and comfortable, replaceable ear pads make these headphones an easy travel companion, no matter where your sound takes you.
- Closed-back acoustics ensure great performance for every instrumentalist
- Over-ear design with replaceable ear pads provides comfort during long sessions
- High sensitivity 50mm transducers provide great sound even with mobile devices
- Detachable cable and screw-on adapter for easy connectivity with all your gear
- 3D-axis professional folding mechanism for ease of portability
Headphone type: Closed-back
Sensitivity: 112 dB SPL/V
MAX input power: 500mW
Input impedance: 32 Ohms
Net Weight: 255 g
Cable Length: 3m
Audio frequency bandwidth: 10 - 28000 Hz
Studio Monitoring: Yes
Studio Mixing: Yes
Live Performance: Yes
Mobile Devices: Yes