Master the sound
The K712 PROs are reference, open, over-ear headphones for precise listening, mixing and mastering. The over-ear design guarantees maximum wearing comfort for fatigue-free mixing and mastering, while providing spacious and airy sound without any compromise. Their precise powerful sound results from improved low-end performance by 3dB. Being hand-crafted in Austria, the K712 PROs represent the high quality and legendary design AKG is known for.
These headphones have a genuine soft leather headband for a lightweight and comfortable fit. Their carefully selected transducers provide consistency and accurate localisation.
The K712 PROs come with a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable.
Also included is an additional coiled cable and a premium carrying bag.
- Over-ear design maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Improved low-end performance by 3dB for more powerful sound imaging
- Revolutionary flat wire voice coil for incredible impulse and treble response
- Made in Slovakia, hand-crafted with the highest attention to detail
Headphone type: Open
Sensitivity headphones: 105 dB SPL/V
Rated Impedance: 62 Ohms
Detachable cable: Yes
Cable Length: 3m
Earpads replaceable: Yes
Maximum input power: 200 mW
Audio frequency bandwidth: 10 - 39800 Hz
Length: 113 mm
Width: 199 mm
Height: 212 mm
Net Weight: 235 g
Type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on adapter
Interface finish: Gold
Studio Mixing: Yes
Hi-Fi Listening: Yes