The AKG P170 is a small-diaphragm condenser microphone for recording of overheads, percussion, acoustic guitars and other strings.
It's lightweight 1/2-inch true condenser transducer diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity and transient response.
The AKG P170 utilises the experience of sound engineers from around the world and is considered an affordable alternative to the legendary AKG C451 B.
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 155 dB SPL
- Cardioid polar pattern for multiplicity of applications
- Transformerless electronics for full dynamic range & lowest distortion
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Lightweight diaphragm delivers outstanding clarity & transient response
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 75 dB-A
- Pre-attenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms