AKG WMS470 Presenter Set Wireless Microphone System with Lapel and Headset
- Free Shipping
AKG WMS470 PRESENTER SET - 650-680 MHz
The AKG WMS470 Presenter Set is a professional multi channel wireless microphone system.
The enclosed CK99 L cardioid condenser lavalier microphone provides a cardioid polar pattern and a natural sound, with a slight rise above 10 kHz for added clarity.
The package also includes a C555 condenser head-worn microphone featuring a cardioid polar pattern and high intelligibility, even at high ambient noise levels. It's moisture shield ensures a high degree of humidity protection for the microphone.
Flexible and Expandable - Perfect for Conference, Medium Theatre and Houses of Worship Applications
The AKG WMS470 professional analogue wireless microphone system is the best choice for a cost-efficient, high-performance multi channel system.
Up to 16 channels can be used simultaneously within the same frequency band. The pilot tone prevents the user from unexpected startup noise and it continuously sends transmitter data including low battery information to the receiver.
A revolutionary power management allow up to 14 hours of operation with one AA-size lithium battery, and if a NiMH rechargeable battery is used, it can be charged while remaining within the transmitter using the optional CU400.
- Compatible with WMS4000 Accessories - for multi channel systems in critical environments
- 14 Hours Operation on a Single Battery - lowest operating costs using AA-size lithium dry battery
- Pilot Tone Transmission - for transmitter battery status monitoring and tone code squelch
- Up to 48 Simultaneous Channels - when combining several frequency bands
- Enhanced Automatic Setup with Channel Preview - for quick and easy system setup
What's in the Box?
- 1 x SR470 Receiver
- 1 x PT470 Body-pack transmitter
- 1 x C555 L Head-worn microphone
- 1 x CK99 L Lavalier microphone
- 1 x RMU4000 Rack mount kit
- 1 x Universal power supply
- 1 x AA size battery
- 2 x BNC UHF Antennas
- 1 x BC400 Belt clip