AKG WMS470 Vocal Set C5 Handheld Wireless Microphone System
- Free Shipping
AKG WMS470 VOCAL SET WITH C5 MICROPHONE CAPSULE ON HT470 TRANSMITTER - 650-680 MHz
WMS470 is a professional multichannel wireless microphone system with Pilot tone transmission to prevent unwanted noise.
The Vocal Set C5 includes a HT470 handheld transmitter featuring a C5 condenser microphone capsule for clear and detailed voice reproduction. The space diversity receiver offers both a microphone level and a line level output.
HT470 Handheld Transmitter
The rugged HT470 is an analogue professional wireless handheld transmitter with pilot tone transmission to prevent unexpected startup noise. It also continuously sends transmitter data, including low-battery information, to the receiver.
An infrared data link in conjunction with the automatic frequency setup makes the HT470 extremely simple to use, while the unique dipole-antenna design ensures reliable transmission even when one pole of the antenna is covered completely by the user's hand.
An enhanced battery identification automatically detects the used battery type and allows up to 14 hours of operation on one AA-size battery. The display shows the remaining operating time in hours.
Flexible and Expandable - Perfect for Conference, Medium Theatre and Houses of Worship Applications
The AKG WMS470 professional analogue wireless microphone system is the best choice for a cost-efficient, high-performance multi channel system.
Up to 16 channels can be used simultaneously within the same frequency band. The pilot tone prevents the user from unexpected startup noise and it continuously sends transmitter data including low battery information to the receiver.
A revolutionary power management allow up to 14 hours of operation with one AA-size lithium battery, and if a NiMH rechargeable battery is used, it can be charged while remaining within the transmitter using the optional CU400.
- Compatible with WMS4000 Accessories - for multi channel systems in critical environments
- 14 Hours Operation on a Single Battery - lowest operating costs using AA-size lithium dry battery
- Pilot Tone Transmission - for transmitter battery status monitoring and tone code squelch
- Up to 48 Simultaneous Channels - when combining several frequency bands
- Enhanced Automatic Setup with Channel Preview - for quick and easy system setup
What's in the Box?
- 1 x SR470 Receiver
- 1 x HT470 Handheld transmitter with C5 capsule
- 1 x Stand adapter
- 1 x RMU4000 Rack mount kit
- 1 x Universal power supply
- 1 x AA size battery
- 2 x BNC UHF Antennas