Alesis Strike Eight Piece Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
- Free Shipping
Eight-Piece Professional Electronic Drum Kit with Mesh Heads
Ultimate Response. No Limitations.
Drummers demand two things above all else, whether they’re playing electronic drums or acoustic drums - They want their drums to respond precisely and sound great.
That’s exactly what the Alesis Strike Kit gives you. It combines the feel and familiarity of acoustic drums with the versatility and capability of the best electronic drums.
These are the perfect drums to move beyond the limitations of a conventional acoustic set, without giving anything up.
- Strike performance drum module with 4.3 full-colour LCD screen and individual outputs
- All new sounds, 110 kits and over 1600 multi-sampled instruments
- 8 GB SD card included for storing user kits, providing virtually unlimited storage for your own kits and instruments
- Large dual-hoop pads with wood shells, and adjustable mesh heads
- 14" Kick drum, 14" snare pad, 8",10",12" tom pads
- 16" triple-zone ride cymbal,14” crash cymbal, and 12"moveable hi-hat
- Premium 4-Post Chrome Rack
- Software editor for creating custom kits/instruments,and importing .wav files
- Larger and more flexible 4-post chrome rack
- On board Sampling capability
- USB/MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
Multiple Contact Points and Dynamic Mesh Heads
With Alesis’ exclusive multiple contact points, drummers are assured of optimised response and playability.
Conventional electronic drums have only a single sensor, restricting their response and limiting the drummer’s spontaneity and creativity.
Alesis' patented multiple-sensor design evenly distributes sensitivity across the entire drum head to avoid the “hot spots” of single-sensor electronic drums.
Adjust the Sensitivity at the Source, Right on the Drum!
Need to adjust the playing response of your drums, right now, in the middle of the gig? Patented Alesis technology comes to your rescue again!
Our adjustment knob is right on the drum, so you can fine-tune the drum’s response on the fly, in the moment. Increase the sensitivity for loud environments, when you want maximum output from your hits.
Need a more easily-controllable sound output for quieter, more subtle settings? Just decrease the sensitivity.
With our exclusive multiple sensors, only Alesis gives you this degree of control.
What's in the box?
- Strike Performance Drum Module
- 14" Kick drum pad
- 14" dual-zone Snare Pad
- 8" dual-zone Tom Pad
- 10" dual-zone Tom Pad
- 12" dual-zone Tom Pad
- 16" triple-zone Ride cymbal
- 14" dual-zone Crash cymbal
- 12" movable hi-hat cymbals
- 4-Post chrome rack
- Double braced snare stand
- Cable snake
- Cable wraps
- Drum key
- Power supply
- Module user guide
- Kit assembly guide
- Safety and warranty manual
- Strike Software Editor (Download)
PLEASE NOTE: Hi Hat Stand and Bass Drum Pedal Not Included
Alesis Strike Software Editor – Overview and AUTOMAP
Looking to take your Strike sound to the next level? This over...
Alesis Strike Pro Kit – Sample Recording and Looping
This video covers the built in Sample Mode of your Strike Modu...
[DECLASSIFIED] Alesis Drums Strike Pro - Featuring Derek Roddy [DECLASSIFIED]
Learn more about the Alesis Strike series electronic drum kits...
Alesis Strike Pro Kit – Setup and Trigger Settings
Here are some tips and tricks for setting up your Alesis Strik...