The all-new Alto Professional TS3 Series of professional loudspeakers deliver solutions for every performance and installation challenge. With 2000 watts of explosive bi-amplified power and newly-designed transducers, these speaker systems deliver truly high-performance audio, without compromise or restriction. Their elegant industrial design, lightweight but rugged construction, versatile mounting/placement application and intuitive user interface achieves a level of excellence and refinement that exceeds expectations.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.5-inch (38 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision wave guide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral
- M10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1⁄4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level
- controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design
- No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- LF Driver: 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.5-inch (38 mm) voice coil, neodymium magnet HF driver, with precision waveguide
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB peak, 126 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1⁄4” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 12.8” x 12.0” x 20.8” / 323 x 305 x 527 mm
- Net Weight: 26.08 lbs. / 11.83 kg.
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.