Inspired by the Truesonic Series, the TX208 delivers powerfully-refined acoustic performance combined with elegant style. The newly-designed horn provides a wider radiation angle for perfect audience coverage. The full-length grille looks great and, most importantly, protects your investment. The TX208 is your stalwart companion for any performance.
- 300 Watts peak, (140 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil
- Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Maximum: 113 dB at 1m
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.54” x 10.63 x 9.84” / 420 mm x 270 mm x 250 mm
- Net Weight: 13.82 lbs. / 6.27 kg
With the TX2 Series, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilising much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX2 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
There are four models in the range—the 300-watt TX208 and 210, and the 600-watt TX212 and TX215. They are all bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a newly-designed precision horn. This new horn design improves the high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90˚H X 60˚V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The TX2 Series features a new ID, resulting in rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinets. Their trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the TX2 Series plays an indispensable role in your performance.
The TX2 Series from Alto Professional. Sound like a pro.
Power Output: 300 W peak (200 W LF + 100 W HF), 150 W continuous (100 W LF + 50 W HF) Class D power
LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
Crossover: 2.5 kHz
Frequency Response: (-3dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
Connectors: (1) XLR balanced input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch
Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
Protection: Overload Analogue Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
Fuse: 100–120V T1.6AL AC250V, 220–240V T800mAL AC250V
Power Consumption: 150 W
Enclosure Construction: Injection-moulded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.6" x 10.7 x 9.9" / 422mm x 272mm x 252mm
Net Weight: 13.9 lbs. / 6.3 kg.