ART EQ355 Dual 31 Band Graphic Equalizer
- Free Shipping
The Model 355 Dual 31-Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer may be used in a variety of applications such as live sound, recording studios, instrument racks, DJ sound systems and fixed equipment installations. Designed to interface into any audio system, the Model 355 is a powerful tool for solving audio problems and creating interesting sound textures.
The Model 355 possesses a long list of impressive features including: constant Q circuitry, 20mm center detent sliders (with a selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 12dB), balanced XLR and 1/4 and unbalanced RCA input and output connections, adjustable high pass and low pass filters, variable input level controls, signal clip level indicators, ground lift switch, internal power supply and selectable line voltage switch. The rugged, all-steel constructed chassis occupies 2U rack spaces and is intended for installation into standard 19 equipment racks.
The 355 Dual Channel 31 Band EQ has the features and performance you need for any of your audio applications requiring precise equalization
- Dual Channel 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Constant-Q Filtering
- Balanced XLR, Active Balanced 1/4, and Unbalanced RCA Input and Output Connectors
- Variable High-Pass and Low-Pass Filters
- +/- 6dB or +/-12dB Level Adjustments
- 20mm Center Detented Frequency Band Sliders
- Independent Level and Bypass Controls Per Channel
- Designed for Years of continuous, reliable performance
- Rugged All Steel Construction
- One Year Warranty