Audix ADX51 Pencil Condenser Microphone
- Free Shipping
The Audix ADX51 is a pre-polarised condenser microphone designed to handle a wide variety of live, studio, and broadcast applications.
Featuring a cardioid pickup pattern and a smooth uniform response over a frequency range of 40-18 kHz, the ADX51 is precision machined from solid brass with a low reflective black e-coat finish.
Low-noise electronic circuitry, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs.
Road-worthy and capable of reproducing high SPL of up to 132 dB, the Audix ADX51 is perfect for studio or stage.
The ADX51 comes complete with an Audix D-CLIP, windscreen and carry pouch.
- Small-diaphragm Condenser
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 40 Hz-18 kHz frequency response
- Ideal for overheads, cymbals, hi-hat, acoustic instruments
- Switchable 10 dB pad
- 150 Hz bass roll off
- Clip, windscreen, and pouch included
- Impedance - 100 ohms balanced
- mV/Pascal Sensitivity - 15.9 mV
- Off-Axis Rejection - >20 dB
- Max SPL: 132 dB
- Requires +48 V phantom power
- Drum overheads, hi-hat, acoustic instruments
- Percussion table
- Group vocal, spoken word
- Ambient room miking
- Audience mics for in-ear monitors