Beale DP300 Weighted 88 Key Portable Digital Piano
- Free Shipping
BEALE DP300 DIGITAL PIANO
Portable, 88 Note Weighted Hammer Action Style Stage Piano
The Beale DP300 is a lightweight Digital Piano, featuring an 88 note weighted hammer action keyboard in a portable lightweight chassis that weighs in at only 12 kg!
Perfect for the progressive student that needs a full length weighted keyboard for more advanced pieces with an expressive feel & dynamic sound.
- 88 Hammer action, fully weighted keys
- 20 essential sounds including Grand Pianos, Electric Pianos, Clav’s, Organs, Guitars, Strings & Bass
- On-board DSP effects including 5 Reverbs, 5 Chorus effects & 5 EQ types
- Built-in 4-speaker 60 watt sound system
Four Modes for Ultimate Versatility
The Beale DP300 keyboard may also be used in various modes to enhance your playing, practise and performance experience.
There are four modes; Split, Layer, Dual & Transpose mode.
- In SPLIT MODE you can perform with 2 different sounds for the Lower & Upper end of the keyboard, use choose the note range for each sound. You could have a Bass on the Lower Octaves & a Piano on the upper octaves for a duo style performance.
- In LAYER MODE you can have 2 different sounds across the entire keyboard. A favourite amongst keyboard players is Piano & Strings.
- DUAL (TWINOVA) MODE “splits” the keyboard in half & mirrors the same octave range on both ends of the keyboard. Twinova is perfect for teaching where the Teacher & student can play the same notes in the same octave in tandem to learn a piece of music.
- TRANSPOSE MODE allows you play a familiar song in a different key without having to change your hand positions on the keyboard.
Duet and Harmony Functions
- The DUET function adds a dynamic elements to your performance by adding duet patterns to your Chords to produce tasteful embellishments. There are 32 duet types built into the DP300 Stage Piano.
- The HARMONY function allows you to add an automatic harmony to the notes you play. There are 3 types of Harmony effects onboard.
6 Scale Types are also available in the DP300 to cater for various styles of composition.
MIDI Song Recorder
With the easy-to-use song recording features, you can record & save 5 of your own keyboard performances to the internal memory.
This is a great tool for practise allowing you to review your actual playing progress.
If you like to compose your own music, the MIDI recorder is perfect to get you started.
Contemporary Style with Built In Speakers
The Beale DP300 features an attractive contemporary style that won’t look out of place on stage, in the studio or at home. The DP300 comes complete with a detachable music stand and built-in 4-speaker/60 watt sound system.
You’re ready-to-go wherever your music takes you!
Easy to Use Controls
The DP300 control panel has been designed to be user friendly and features a clear, easy to navigate display that provides quick access to all system functions. The DP300 even includes a pitch-bend wheel – not normally seen at this price point.
The Beale DP300 is equipped with both USB-MIDI & Traditional Midi output sockets.
With USB Midi Connectivity you can connect directly to your Computer for interaction with the wide variety of Music Software Programs available today.
Traditional Midi enables you to connect to & control other Midi music devices. There are also three independent midi controller functions that may be setup and used at the same time, adding to the versatility of this great stage piano.
- Connect to an external amplifier or PA sound system. This is a must have feature for performers, schools and houses of worship working in an ensemble situation.
Two Headphone Outputs
- Two sets of stereo headphones can be plugged in for teacher/student practice as well as private or late night playing.
- The 2nd headphone socket is available for teacher & student practice mode.
- This handy feature lets you connect your MP3, CD player or other audio source to the Aux in to play along with your favourite music.