Behringer B 906 Dynamic Supercardioid Instrument Microphone
- Free Shipping
BEHRINGER B 906
Dynamic Microphone for Instrument Applications
Get solid tone in the studio, on stage, or at home with the Behringer B 906, a dynamic microphone with a flat body designed for miking guitar cabinets. Thanks to its tailored frequency response and switchable low-cut filter and high-frequency boost settings, the B 906 is also well suited for use on percussion, brass, and vocals.
The dynamic capsule requires no batteries or phantom power, making it compatible with preamps on mixers, audio interfaces, PA systems, and more.
It's supercardioid polar pattern helps reduce background noise and feedback by rejecting off-axis sound.
The tough die-cast housing features a balanced 3-pin XLR output connector for easy hookup to the mic input of your console, preamp, or recording device.
The B 906 includes a stand adaptor and an impact-resistant carrying case.
- Professional dynamic microphone for instrument applications
- Frequency response designed for guitar amplifiers, percussion and brass instruments
- Super-cardioid polar pattern minimises background noise and feedback
- Switchable low-cut, flat and high-frequency boost to match instruments
- Extremely high signal output which lets the sound cut through
- Flat-shaped microphone body, perfectly suited for guitar amp combos and cabinets
- Microphone stand adaptor and impact-resistant carrying case included
- Rugged, reliable die-cast body construction
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Need a versatile mic to handle drums, percussion, amplifiers and other instrumental sources?
Behringer has the answer with the B 906, a super cardioid dynamic mic that's custom designed for great instrument reproduction! The B 906 instrument microphone is especially tailored for guitar amps, and is also excellent for percussion, horns and vocals.
Switch the Presence Filter and Change the Sound
The B 906 features a switchable presence filter which allows you to tailor the sound characteristics to different sound requirements and styles.
The filter is adjusted via a slide switch on the microphone with different positions to boosts the presence for aggressive metal rhythm guitars or for classic rock and smooth jazz and blues sounds.
Flat Front Design for Easy Positioning
You can hang the B 906 on a guitar amp for stand-free performance. It's laterally mounted capsule has been specially developed for miking guitar amps face on and extremely close to the signal source.
Due to its flat design, the B 906 is also very suitable for use with drums, since it can easily be positioned in cramped space conditions.
The super cardioid pattern is great for reducing bleed in tight situations onstage, and the B 906's hum compensating coil rejects interference. Stick the B 906 in front of your amp or drum kit and you're ready to go!