Behringer Eurolive B1500XP 3000w 15" Powered Subwoofer
- $25.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
*THIS PRODUCT ATTRACTS A FLAT RATE SHIPPING FEE OF $25.00*
High-Performance Active 3000-Watt PA Subwoofer with 15" TURBOSOUND Speaker and Built-In Stereo Crossover
- High-performance 3000-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- World-famous, British engineered 15" Turbosound speaker
- Extremely high sound pressure level and incredibly accurate bass
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 3000-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal, RMS and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The Behringer Eurolive B1500XP 3000-Watt active subwoofer provides the ultimate in low-frequency reproduction, and the built-in stereo crossover makes it ideally suited for use with any of our active 2-way loudspeakers. Loaded with an all-new 3000-Watt Class-D amplifier, TURBOSOUND 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) transducer and an incredible array of professional features, the B1500XP produces extreme levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Packaged in a completely redesigned and lightweight enclosure, the B1500XP is our most robust and articulate subwoofer design ever!
Put simply, these cool-running systems are significantly lighter than their predecessors, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up – and our no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
TURBOSOUND - The Sound Difference
A world-leading British designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems, TURBOSOUND has been building cutting-edge speakers for more than 30 years, and won the venerable Queen’s Award for Innovation numerous times for their highly acclaimed loudspeaker designs. You will find TURBOSOUND’s distinguished products not only touring with the best-known international artists, but also in countless major venues worldwide.
BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate world-famous, custom-engineered TURBOSOUND speakers and amplifier technology into select products for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction. The B1500XP features a truly-inspired 15" TURBOSOUND speaker with an impressive 3000 Watts of power handling, enough to meet all your amplification needs. Find out more about TURBOSOUND’s amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
The B1500XP features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 45 Hz and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost. The B1500XP also has a High Cut dial that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the Output socket signals sent out to full-range speakers). A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses the output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present and input overloads. Rounding out this stellar set of features is an RMS and Peak limiter, which provides the ultimate in protection for the LF driver.
The B1500XP PA subwoofer stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Lightweight, but massively powerful with 3000 Watts of Class-D power, a TURBOSOUND LF transducer and state-of-the-art onboard active stereo crossover, the B1500XP is ideal for any music application – at a price that is unheard of in this class.