Behringer VD400 Vintage Analog Delay Effects Pedal
- Calculated at Checkout
VINTAGE DELAY VD400
Vintage Analog Delay Effects Pedal
- Experience true analog delay and vintage slap-back echo that rivals any tape delay
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Vintage BBDs produce up to 300 ms of delay and advanced noise reduction circuit keeps your signal clean
- Dedicated Intensity, Echo and Repeat Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
VINTAGE DELAY VD400
From elastic delay to vintage slap-back echo, the VINTAGE DELAY VD400 harnesses the authentic sounds of classic 1960s studio wizardry. Enjoy up to 300 ms of true analog delay – plus the advantages of an superb noise reduction circuit!
Analog at its Finest
Though digital technology constantly evolves, nothing sounds quite like the “old-school” analog Bucket Brigade-style delay you get when you step on the VD400. With its dedicated Repeat Rate, Intensity and Echo dials, this amazing little stomp box evokes the spirits of some of rock and roll’s most legendary heroes, and provides up to 300 milliseconds of true analog delay. Every type of classic delay, from a deep-space whisper, to an interplanetary battle cry – is at your command.
Ease of Use
The amber LED tells you when the Vintage Delay is activated (and serves as a beacon for other time travelers), and the top-quality on/off switch maintains excellent signal integrity in bypass mode. You can power the VD400 with either a 9V battery or our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included).
Like a Trip Back in Time…
The VINTAGE DELAY VD400 is like a snapshot pulled right out of time – and its low price tag will have you reminiscing about how much you miss those “good-old” days.