Behringer VS1520 15 Inch 600 Watt Passive Speaker
- $25.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
BEHRINGER EUROLIVE VS1520
High-Performance 600-Watt PA Speaker with 15" Woofer and Electro-Dynamic Driver
The EUROLIVE VS1520 loudspeaker is exactly what you’ve come to expect from Behringer – 600-Watt power handling capacity, more features and absolutely more affordable!
Thanks to the extremely powerful, long-excursion 15" Low-Frequency (LF) driver and dual electro-dynamic High-Frequency (HF) driver, the VS1520 arrives ready to push it to the limit right out of the box.
The VS1520 is destined to become a legend in its own right, alongside the other Eurolive models that have made Behringer the world leader in loudspeakers.
- High-performance 600-Watt 2-way PA speaker system (150 Watts Continuous / 600 Watts Peak Power)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Proprietary dual electro-dynamic drivers for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Overload-protection circuitry ensures optimal HF driver protection
- Elliptical wave guide design for ultra-wide sound dispersion
- Integral tripod and stand adaptor
- Trapezoidal enclosure for easy array and sonic accuracy
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional 1/4'' jack connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Our LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition.
When you buy a Behringer loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
The EUROLIVE VS1520 cranks out massive quantities of low end, with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
High-frequency content can easily make or break your performance.
The EUROLIVE VS1520’s dual electro-dynamic drivers provide natural-sounding high end, with an ultra-wide 80° x 40° sound dispersion pattern – thanks to its custom-designed, elliptical wave guide.