Behringer X-DANTE 32 Channel Dante Expansion Card for X32
- Free Shipping
High-Performance 32-Channel Audinate Dante Expansion Card for X32
Need fast multi-channel networking?
Replace the X-USB Card that comes standard in X32 consoles with the X-DANTE 32-channel Expansion Card, and you can interface with Dante networks using any 100 Mbps or Gigabit Network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS, giving you reliable multi-channel audio that shares the same network with other IP-based data traffic.
For maximum audio integrity, the X-DANTE card gives you 24-bit signal transmission with low latency and sample-accurate synchronisation, while an auxiliary input lets you set up a redundant network. An integrated Ethernet switch gives you full remote control of your X32.
Furthermore, you can connect the Behringer X-DANTE card to your computer to control the configuration and signal routing of your Dante-enabled devices via Audinate's Dante Controller software.
- 32-channel 48 kHz, bi-directional audio interface for Dante IP networks
- High-speed 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronisation and low latency
- Allows interfacing with standard 100 Mbps or Gigabit network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS
- Mixed sample and bit rates can coexist on the same network
- Full remote control of X32 possible using the integrated Ethernet switch
- Audinate Dante Controller application with full control over configuration and signal routing among all Dante-enabled devices
- Dante Virtual Soundcard allows employing your PC or Mac for IP-based multi-track recording and playback of up to 64 channels
- Secondary connection can be configured for seamless redundant audio networking
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The Behringer X32's expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The X-DANTE Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32.
The 32-channel 48 kHz bi-directional audio interface brings even more I/O options to the X32 by making it ready for integration with Dante enabled IP networks.
Rear Panel Flexibility
The X32 ships with the X-USB card in the expansion slot, but by installing the X-DANTE card in this slot, your mixer will interface with Dante networks using either standard 100 Mbps or Gigabit Network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS, with support for mixed sample and bit rates coexisting on the same network.
The X-DANTE card utilises 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronisation and low latency, ensuring the highest audio integrity- while a secondary input allows you to set up a seamless, redundant network.
Full remote control of the X32 is possible using the integrated Ethernet switch. When the X-DANTE card is connected to a computer, Audinate's Dante Controller application gives you full control over configuration and signal routing among your Dante-enabled devices.
Also, replacing your X-USB card doesn't mean you have to give up your recording interface. Simply add Dante Virtual Soundcard software to your PC or Mac to enable Ethernet-based recording and playback from your favourite DAW or application.
X-DANTE instantly makes your Behringer X32 ready for integration into current installations using the Dante protocol, ensuring reliable sound in large venues such as convention centres, churches or concert halls using standard Ethernet switches (100 Mbps or 1 Gigabit Ethernet).
This is an economical, yet powerful, way to connect I/O options in the network, allowing your software to handle routing, rather than physical wired links.
The X-DANTE card - expanding connectivity options for X32 users and integrators.