Beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Closed Back Studio Headphones
- Free Shipping
BEYERDYNAMIC DT 1770 PRO
Closed Back, Professional Headphones Optimised for Monitoring
THE EVOLUTION OF A STUDIO LEGEND
The benchmark-setting beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO closed-back studio headphones combine decades of expertise in headphone production with the latest Tesla driver technology.
In addition to their high-resolution and well-balanced sound, the beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO headphones set new standards not least in terms of comfort and workmanship.
- Closed premium studio headphone
- Rugged headband made of spring steel
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Soft, replaceable ear and headband pads
- Comes with gold-plated mini stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adaptor (6.35 mm)
Need help choosing which headphones to buy?
The transducers are the driving force behind every set of headphones. Power and precision are critical requirements when it comes to sound reproduction.
Tesla systems function using an impressively efficient operating mode and enable precise and distortion-free sound to be achieved even at high output levels.
A three-layer compound membrane is used to suppress break-up vibrations, whilst carefully selected acoustic fabric ensures distortion-free sound reproduction.
The beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO headphones combine experience, German engineering and cutting-edge technology.
They are so comfortable you will almost forget you are wearing them.
Maximum comfort is also guaranteed thanks to optimised contact pressure together with the latest high-tech textiles.
The fine-tuning of the headband construction makes the headphones ideal for long studio sessions thanks to their perfect fit.
Spaciousness and excellent resolution together with a precise, punchy bass make these headphones the first choice for professional studio use.
Background noise can be effectively suppressed thanks to the closed-back and over-ear design makes these headphones also deliver uncompromising performance in live environments thanks to their outstanding output level.
TWO SOUND SETTINGS
Two pairs of ear pads are included as standard in order to achieve the ideal sound characteristic depending on the application in question.
The pair of velour ear pads provide an open sound and are perfect for mixing and mastering, and the pair of leatherette ear pads provide a more closed sound making the headphones more well suited to monitoring applications.
MADE IN GERMANY
As with the DT 770 PRO model, the DT 1770 PRO headphones are also handcrafted in Germany.
The high-quality materials used and the fact that all the component parts can be replaced mean that this high-end product is a long-term investment.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250Ω
- Nominal SPL: 102 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
- Max. SPL: 125 dB SPL (200 mW / 500 Hz)
- T.H.D.: <0.05% (1 mW/500 Hz)
- Nominal power handling capacity: 200 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 7.2 N
- Weight (without cable): 388 grams
- Length and type of cable: 3 metre straight cable and 5 metre coiled cable (stretched), each detachable with 3-pin mini XLR cable connector, single-sided
- Connection: Gold-plated mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adaptor (6.35 mm)
Ambient noise attenuation:
- Velours: approx 18 dBA
- Leatherette: approx 21 dBA