Beyerdynamic DT 770 M Extreme Isolation Headphones for Live Monitoring and Stage
- Free Shipping
BEYERDYNAMIC DT 770 M
Headphones for stage use, live monitoring, electronic drum kits and more - closed back with extremely high isolation from noise
SOUND YOU CAN TRUST
The beyerdynamic DT 770 M are closed dynamic headphones designed especially for drummers. Due to its high SPL capability and excellent ambient noise attenuation, the DT 770 M is also suitable for the monitoring of PA systems (FOH) live on stage and in studios.
The single-sided 3 m connecting cable allows easy handling for everyday use and is equipped with an in-line volume control for optimum set-up. It is fitted with a gold-plated mini stereo plug (3.5 mm) with a 1/4" (6.35 mm) adaptor and is therefore suitable for use with almost every device.
The rugged headband construction has been strengthened to give the headphone a very secure fit, matched with mechanical reliability. Soft earpads that are easy to clean and adjustable, sliding earpieces ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use.
The DT 770 M provides a natural and balanced sound and exceptional quality suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications.
- Closed diffuse field headphone
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation (35 dBA)
- Superb audio quality with high sound pressure level (105 dB)
- Robust spring steel headband
- Single sided cable (straight cable, 3 m long) with in-line volume control
- Gold plated jack plug (3.5 mm) and adaptor (6.35 mm)
IMPRESSIVE SOUND VOLUME
The beyerdynamic DT 770 M headphones have established themselves as a firm favourite amongst music producers, sound engineers and broadcasters and are used in studios all over the world.
They reproduce the entire frequency range with incredible precision, and even reproduce low frequencies in punchy detail.
The robust spring steel headband ensures a secure fit for the wearer and the soft ear cups mean that the headphones are comfortable even if worn for prolonged periods.
The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Nominal frequency response: 5-30,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80Ω per cartridge
- Nominal SPL: 105 dB SPL
- Nominal T.H.D.: <0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: approx. 35 dB(A)
- Nominal headband pressure: approx. 6.5 N
- Weight (without cable): 300 grams
- Length and type of cable: 3 metre straight cable
- Connection: Gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adaptor (6.35 mm)