Beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO Semi Open Studio Headphones
- Free Shipping
BEYERDYNAMIC DT 880 PRO
Semi Open, Professional Studio Headphones
The beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO combines the advantages of open headphones with those of closed studio headphones.
The improved systems of the legendary DT 880 PRO provide a high quality studio headphone with excellent analytical properties.
- Semi-open studio headphone
- Rugged headband construction
- Single-sided cable
- Soft headband pad
- Comes with gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adaptor (6.35 mm)
- 250 ohms impedance for studio use (ideal for mixing, editing, mastering)
- Transparent, spacious and natural sound
- Soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads
- Robust, comfortably padded and adjustable spring steel headband design
- Made in Germany
THE STUDIO LEGENDS
These benchmark-setting studio headphones, available in three different models, boast extremely detailed resolution and very transparent sound.
The DT 880 PRO is the semi-open-model in the classic range and offers impressive natural and neutral sound.
Need help choosing which headphones to buy?
BENCHMARK FOR STUDIO SOUND
The wide stereo image, neutral sound and the extremely high resolution make the beyerdynamic DT 880 PRO headphones a reliable benchmark-setter for studio use.
They are a recognised tool amongst sound enthusiasts and a loyal companion for producers.
As stereo headphones they help professionals pick up on errors immediately making them ideal for mixing and mastering.
TOP-NOTCH IMPULSE RESPONSE
The semi-open-back design means that these headphones offer unparalleled spaciousness. They reproduce audio tracks neutrally without changing the tone of the sound.
This allows optimum vocal positioning in mixing and ensures every slightest nuance is transparently reproduced.
The robust spring steel headband design ensures that the over-ear headphones offer a secure fit.
The single-sided cable allows the headphones to be put on and taken off frequently without cables getting tangled, and soft, adjustable ear cups provide for added comfort.
MADE IN GERMANY
As with all beyerdynamic professional studio headphones, the DT 880 PRO headphones are also handcrafted in Germany.
The materials and component parts used are made by hand and can be replaced if necessary.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Semi-open
- Nominal frequency response: 5-35,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 250Ω per cartridge
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB SPL
- Nominal T.H.D: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to ear: Circumaural
- Nominal headband pressure: 3.5N
- Weight (without cable): 295 grams
- Length and type of cable: 3 metre single-sided coiled cable
- Connection: Gold plated stereo mini jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adaptor (6.35 mm)