Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL Studio Condenser Microphone
- Free Shipping
Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL - Includes Shockmount and Wood Case
The Blue Microphones Baby Bottle SL is a cardioid condenser microphone that delivers classic sound and incredible versatility. With a richly present mid-range, smooth top end, and neutral bottom, Baby Bottle SL is reminiscent of the world’s finest vintage microphones. Featuring a high-pass filter and -20dB pad, Baby Bottle SL excels at adding a rich, classic vibe to nearly any sound source.
Behind the Mic
Building on the success of the original Baby Bottle, the SL model features refined sonics, a new streamlined build and versatile switches to capture the true character of your voice and bring classic mojo to acoustic guitars and other instruments. Baby Bottle SL is designed from top to bottom to inspire unforgettable performances.
Inside the Sound
The soul and swagger of Baby Bottle SL all starts with Blue’s proprietary, hand-tuned capsule. The robust, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm features a machined brass backplate design that creates the signature warmth and presence Baby Bottle SL is known for. And custom Class-A discreet circuitry makes it the quietest mic in its class.
Flip the Switch
Baby Bottle SL features a new switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter and -20dB pad to keep your sound pure regardless of vocal type, instrument or environment. Whether recording belting vocalists, loud guitar amps, drums and brass or capturing delicate vocals, strings or piano, Baby Bottle SL has the versatility to capture timeless tracks.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone with classic sonic signature
- Up-front sound with richly present midrange, smooth top end, and neutral bottom
- Hand-tuned diaphragm ensures incredibly accurate and transparent sound
- High output and detailed frequency response captures delicate sources beautifully
- Highpass filter reduces mud and rumble and -20dB pad tackles loud sources
- Includes shockmount and protective wood box
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Dynamic Range: 123.2 dB
- Max SPL: 134 dB SPL (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Low Cut Filter: 100Hz
- Pads: -20dB
- Colour: Black body
- Connector: XLR
- Power Source: 48V phantom power
- Dimensions: 222.5 x 51.5 x 51.5 mm
- Weight: 410g