Blue Microphones Raspberry Studio USB Microphone w/Software
- Free Shipping
Blue Microphones Raspberry Studio USB Microphone with Software Included
The Blue Microphones Raspberry is designed to help you sound your best—no matter where you are. The integrated stand and plug-and-play operation help you start creating immediately. Pristine 24-bit audio lets you record and stream professional projects. And the included soft-suede carrying pouch and compact form factor make it easy to move effortlessly between recording locations.
Bring Your Sound Into Focus
Raspberry’s new, patent-pending Internal Acoustic Diffuser (IAD) design was inspired by treatments found in studios and concert halls. By diffusing noise and reflections as they enter the microphone, IAD focuses your voice or instrument while minimizing the sound of the room, so you get the results of a professional studio—wherever you are.
Custom Templates For Music, Voice-overs, Podcasts & YouTube
Looking for the perfect recording setup for vocals and instruments? You’ve found it. With custom templates for music, voice-overs and podcasts, Raspberry Studio provides everything you need to hit the ground running with release-ready recordings. Featuring automatic track setup and dialled-in sound processing for rich vocals and instruments, Raspberry Studio makes it faster and easier than ever to record professional projects.
We Are Family
Blue’s all-in-one USB Studio Series professional vocal recording systems give you the tools to easily record release-quality tracks. With studio quality sound, PreSonus recording software, iZotope® studio effects and custom templates, making great music is faster and more fun than ever.
- Electret condenser USB microphone with 24-bit/48kHz audio quality
- Premium mic capsule delivers optimal sound wherever you go
- Internal Acoustic Diffuser (IAD) yields focused studio-quality sound
- Integrated stand minimises contact with your desktop, eliminating handling noise and vibrations
- Mac/PC/iOS compatibility covers a multitude of audio and video applications
- Headphone jack with volume control for no-latency monitoring
- Mic level and Mute controls for dialing in your sound
- Includes soft-suede carry pouch, USB and Lightning cables, and mic stand adapter
- Powered via USB or Lightning connector for absolute portability
- Microphone Type: Electret Condenser
- Mono/Stereo: Mono
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: 0.55″ (14mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/48kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB SPL (1kHz at 0.5% THD, 1 Kohm)
- Connector: 1 x USB Micro-B, 1 x 1/8″ (headphones)
- Software: Presonus Studio One Artist, iZotope Nectar Elements
- Mac: OS X 10.7.5 or later, iOS 8 or later (lightning cable included)
- PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later, Android 5.1 or later (OTG cable required)
- Dimensions: 39.5 x 50.5 x 123 mm
- Weight: 167.1 g
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.