Crown XLi 2500 1500 Watt Stereo Power Amplifier
- Free Shipping
CROWN XLi 2500
Powerful, affordable, reliable - these words define Crown's XLi 2500 power amplifier.
Whether you're a musician, DJ, or live sound engineer, you're sure to appreciate what this remarkably rugged amplifier can do for your PA system.
With user-selectable input sensitivity (.755 V or 1.4 V) and a host of standard output connectors, the XLi 2500 is a perfect fit for mobile rigs, traditional venues, and houses of worship alike.
With over six decades making some of the most popular power amplifiers on earth, you know you can trust Crown XLi 2500 no matter what.
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
The XLi Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
With over six decades of experience designing and building rock-solid products, Crown is the standard in amplifier technology.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0/-1 dB (at 1 watt)
- THD: <0.5%, 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Intermodulation Distortion: =/ <0.35% (60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1 from full rated output to -30 dB)
- Slew Rate: >10V/us
- Voltage Gain: 33 dB
- Damping Factor: (8 ohms, 10 Hz to 400 Hz) >200
- Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >100 dB
- Crosstalk (below rated power) 20 Hz to 1 kHz: -75 dB, -59 dB
- Input Sensitivity: (for full rated power at 8 ohms) 0.775V or 1.4V
- Input Impedance (nominal balanced, unbalanced): 20kΩ, 10kΩ
- Dimensions: 48.3 cm x 8.9 cm x 31.5 cm
- Weight: 12.7 kg