dB Technologies Flexsys FMX10 Active 10 Inch Coaxial Stage Monitor
- FMX 10
- Free Shipping
Flexsys FMX10 Active, 10 Inch Coaxial Stage Monitor
A new generation for flagship wedge Flexsys; the FMX series encompasses a range of tailored monitoring solutions featuring coaxial design, precise dispersion pattern, last-generation sound processing with linear phase FIR Filters and maximum adaptability to the needs of every performer.
- Active 2-way stage monitor
- Coaxial configuration
- Linear phase FIR Filters
- Ultra-precise directivity
- Rotatable horn (90° x 60° or 60° x 90° dispersion)
- Front-rear grille design
- Integrated handle on bottom side
The FMX10 is an active 2-way coaxial stage monitor fitted with their acclaimed 400 watt RMS Class D amplifier.
The wedge’s coaxial acoustic design, together with its custom horn design and its advanced DSP featuring linear phase FIR filters, provides an even, highly-intelligible sound. In fact, FMX’s horn design allows a very precise dispersion pattern (60° horizontal and 90° vertical) which can be easily reversed (90° horizontal and 60° vertical) by rotating the horn, adapting the wedge to the habits of the user.
What's more, 8 on-board presets optimise EQ for different needs making FMX a skilful yet easy-to-use tool for performers of every kind.
All wedges of the series feature a peculiar front-rear grille design, a single handle integrated on the bottom side of the plywood cabinet and a 36 mm pole mount on side panel which further enhance the versatility of this amazing speaker.
- Speaker Type: 2-Way Active Coaxial Stage Monitor
- Frequency Response [- 10 dB]: 57 - 19.000 Hz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- HF: 1", 1." v.c.
- Directivity: 60° x 90°
- Horn: Rotatable
- LF: 10", 2" v.c.
- Amp Class: Class D
- Peak Power: 800 W
- Controller: DSP 28/56 bit
- AD/DA Converter: 24 bit/48 Hz
- System Presets: 8 presets
- Limiter: Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Advanced DSP Function: FIR Filters
- Crossover Frequency: 1800 Hz
- Slope LF/HF: 24 dB/oct
- Housing: Plywood
- Housing Design: Multi functional
- Handles: 1 integrated on bottom side
- Pole mount: 36 mm
- Width: 390 mm
- Height: 268 mm
- Depth: 411 mm
- Weight: 11.3 kg