IK Multimedia iKlip Studio Desktop Stand for Tablets
- Calculated at Checkout
iK Multimedia iKlip Studio
The secure desktop stand for your tablet
Designed for Musicians
Let’s face it, there’s enough pressure in the studio without having to worry about breaking your iPad or other tablet.
We’ve elegantly solved this problem with the iKlip Studio - an adjustable iPad desktop stand that takes the worry out of energetically tapping out rhythms or playing virtual instruments on your device.
Designed specifically for musicians, iKlip Studio holds your tablet firmly on studio desks or other surfaces, and fits most devices between 7 and 10 inches.
You can tap away on synths, beat-pads, and other music apps on your device's screen with no risk of the device moving or sliding.
iKlip Studio's flexible orientation allows it to tilt from a low-profile angle – ideal for use with apps like mixers, controllers or synthesizers – to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader for scores or tablature, or to place your device behind music keyboard controllers.
- Works with most 10" and 7" tablets and readers
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad securely without scratching or marring it
- Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to tilt from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- Perfect for the studio, office, travel, home and school use
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Fast installation — can be mounted in seconds
- Folds up for easy storage
- The support tray fits most tablet cases
- iKlip Studio for iPad includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
Lightweight, Shock-Resistant and Flexible
iKlip Studio is made of lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic that is durable and solid, and reliably supports the iPad. Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding. The support tray fits most cases for ultra-quick positioning of an iPad of any generation.
Your device can be quickly rotated between horizontal and vertical position to suit any app. Convenient openings in the housing allow accessibility to every port of the iPad. Handy slots let you keep cables neatly organised.
Read, Mix, Tap, and Hammer
With an adjustable angle and no-slip rubber base, even heavy-handed users can now use multi-touch gestures without worrying about the device slipping or moving around.
For musicians, the iKlip Studio series allows you to use your device as a seamless part of your existing studio, keeping it positioned at the ready for use as a control surface, instrument, display, and more, without worrying about it sliding mid-performance.
For gamers, iKlip Studio stands feature a “sure-grip” placement tray that secures your device, allowing even the most furious pounding without needing to cradle your device in your lap. But be careful… we can’t be responsible for how excited and energetic you’ll become, and we don’t replace broken screens on devices.
For maximum portability, iKlip Studio folds completely flat so it can be quickly inserted into any iPad bag and carried anywhere.
Like the other members of the iKlip family, iKlip Studio is designed and manufactured in Italy, and it’s the perfect add-on for users of IK music-creation apps and accessories.
Works with Android Tablets
iKlip Studio isn’t just for the iPad.
In fact, iKlip Studio works with most Android tablets, including 10” and 7” devices in both horizontal and vertical orientations, and is the perfect stand for e-readers like the Kindle Fire, Nook, etc.
Plus, you can use the new iRig Recorder for Android with an iRig MIC, iRig MIC Cast or iRig Pre to record professional quality audio on your Android device, or use your favourite Android music-making app with confidence.