World-class Performance and Steadfast Reliability
Enjoy superior performance with the Mackie DRM12A-P.
This state of the art passive arrayable speaker is built for demanding live performances, with custom high sensitivity transducers and a roadworthy, texture coated 15 mm plywood cabinet. The dual-angle pole mount ensures optimal coverage and minimal reflections.
If you want steadfast reliability along with world-class sound, look no further than the Mackie DRM12A-P.
- State-of-the-art arrayable speaker
- Triple 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver array ensures maximum clarity and transparency
- 12" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability
- Dual-angle pole mount yields optimal coverage and minimal reflections
- Roadworthy, texture-coated 15 mm plywood cabinet
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Versatile rigging options including fly points and optional fly bar
- Perfectly suited for use with the Mackie SP260 Speaker Processor
- For best results power with the Mackie MX2500 or MX3500 power amplifiers
Top-shelf construction offers world-class sound and legendary Mackie quality
Because of its top-shelf construction, the DRM12A-P offers world-class sound.
It's triple 1" titanium-diaphragm compression driver array was designed especially for its amplifier, ensuring maximum clarity and transparency. The 12" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability. Whatever your application, the DRM12A-P can do it!
Enjoy smooth, yet punchy low-frequency response, thanks to a unique ported design.
Experience peak performance while avoiding blowouts courtesy of next gen protection circuitry.
Benefit from optimal acoustic performance by virtue of roadworthy 15 mm plywood construction and internal bracing.
It even features a dual-angle pole mount that yields optimal coverage and minimal reflections when using a stand!
You'll appreciate the great sound and solid build quality of the Mackie DRM12A-P.
- Powered: No
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 12" High-excursion
- HF Driver Size: 3 x 1" Titanium diaphragm
- Power Rating: 500 watts (continuous), 1000 watts (program)
- Total Power: 2000 watts (peak)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: 1 x SpeakON
- Outputs: 1 x SpeakON
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz-20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 135 dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 110 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 20 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm plywood
- Mounting Options: Dual-angle Pole-mount, 7 x M10 flypoints, optional flybar FB100
- Height: 38.6 cm
- Width: 62.7 cm
- Depth: 45.7 cm
- Weight: 24.9 kg