World-class Mackie Sound and No-fuss Setup
Building a great-sounding pa system is a breeze - if you have a Mackie DRM18S-P for a sub, that is.
This state-of-the-art active subwoofer is capable of handling a huge 2000 watts of power, to ensure top-notch sound with plenty of headroom. It’s built for demanding live performances, with a custom high-sensitivity transducer and a roadworthy, texture-coated 18 mm plywood cabinet.
M10 fly points allow for vertical orientation, and a pole cup makes installing pole-mountable speakers easy.
If you want steadfast reliability along with world-class sound, look no further than the Mackie DRM18S-P.
- State-of-the-art passive subwoofer
- 18" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability
- M10 fly points for vertical orientation
- Parallel speakON inputs for secure connection and linking
- Pole cup makes installing pole-mountable speakers easy
- Roadworthy, texture-coated 18 mm plywood cabinet
- Perfectly suited for use with the Mackie SP260 Speaker Processor
- For best results power with the Mackie MX2500 or MX3500 power amplifiers
Top-shelf construction offers world-class sound and legendary Mackie quality
Because of its top-shelf construction, the DRM18S-P offers world-class sound.
It's 18" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability.
Whatever your application, the DRM18S-P can handle it!
Enjoy smooth, yet punchy low-frequency response, thanks to a front ported, direct radiating design.
Enjoy maximum clarity thanks to premium-grade components.
Benefit from optimal acoustic performance by virtue of roadworthy 18 mm plywood construction and internal bracing.
It even features a pole cup to make installing pole mountable top speakers a piece of cake!
You'll appreciate the great sound and solid build quality of the Mackie DRM18S-P.
- Powered: No
- LF Driver Size: 18" woofer
- Power Rating: 500 watts continuous, 1000 watts program
- Total Power: 2000 watts (peak)
- Inputs: speakON
- Outputs: speakON
- Frequency Range: 33 Hz - 250 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 129 dB
- Mounting Options: Floor, fly with FB100 fly bar (not included), M10 rigging points
- Enclosure Material: 18 mm Plywood with Textured coating, Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Height: 58.4 cm
- Width: 58.4 cm
- Depth: 79 cm
- Weight: 34.3 kg