World-class Mackie Sound and No-fuss Setup
Building a great-sounding PA system is a breeze - if you have a Mackie DRM212 that is.
This state-of-the-art active speaker is loaded with 1,600 watts of power and innovative DSP to ensure top-notch sound. It’s built for demanding live performances, with custom high-sensitivity transducers and a roadworthy, texture-coated 15 mm plywood cabinet.
This versatile speaker has a floor monitor angle built in to the cabinet, making it perfectly suitable for use as a high powered foldback wedge!
The DRM212 is a breeze to set up thanks to Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard, which features a high-contrast, full colour display on the speaker’s back panel.
For world-class sound and no-fuss setup, you can’t beat Mackie’s DRM212.
- State-of-the-art active PA speaker
- 1.4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver ensures maximum clarity and transparency
- 12" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability
- Loaded with Impulse DSP for peak performance
- Precision crossovers yield reference-quality sound throughout the entire frequency range
- Linear-phase FIR filtering minimises inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy mid-range
- Dual independent inputs support mic, line, and instrument signals, plus a dedicated 1/8" stereo aux input
- Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard ensures ease of use and simplified setup
- Venue-specific modes with easy-to-use voicing for live, monitor, club, and sub applications
- Adjustable 3-band parametric EQ for further customisation and tuning
- Alignment Delay control for delay stacks
- Save and recall up to 6 user presets
- High-contrast, full-colour display and 1-knob access to configuration, processing, and more
- Next-gen protection circuitry prevents blowouts
- Dual-angle pole mount yields optimal coverage and minimal reflections
- Roadworthy, texture-coated 15 mm plywood cabinet
Top-shelf construction offers world-class sound and legendary Mackie quality
Because of its top-shelf construction, the DRM212 offers world-class sound.
It's 1.4" titanium-diaphragm compression driver was designed especially for its amplifier, ensuring maximum clarity and transparency. The 12" high-excursion woofer delivers exceptional sensitivity, bass response, and reliability. Whatever your application, the DRM212 can do it!
Enjoy smooth, yet punchy low-frequency response, thanks to a unique ported design.
Experience peak performance while avoiding blowouts courtesy of next gen protection circuitry.
Benefit from optimal acoustic performance by virtue of roadworthy 15 mm plywood construction and internal bracing.
It even features a dual-angle pole mount that yields optimal coverage and minimal reflections when using a stand!
Loaded with advanced features
The Mackie DRM212 is packed with innovative technology, including Impulse DSP for peak performance. Experience reference-quality sound all throughout its entire frequency range thanks to precision crossovers, while linear-phase FIR filtering minimises inherent anomalies, phase issues, and muddy mid-range for crystal-clear sound.
Dual independent inputs support mic, line, and instrument signals, plus a dedicated 1/8" stereo aux input. Setup is a snap, courtesy of venue-specific modes with easy-to-use voicing for live, monitor, club, and sub applications.
You also get an adjustable 3-band parametric EQ for further customisation and tuning, along with an Alignment Delay control for delay stacks.
Save and recall up to six user presets, and benefit from Mackie’s DRM Control Dashboard, which includes a high-contrast, full-colour display and quick, 1-knob access to configuration, processing, and more.
Advanced Impulse DSP Module
What does it do for me?
Mackie’s filtering technology is not your typical speaker processing. The goal of our Advanced Impulse DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but perfect, clean sound.
By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
How it's done
The main way this is accomplished is by measuring the negative frequency response and time domain impacts that each transducer and horn in the system introduces – on axis as well as off – and reversing/correcting for those anomalies before the signal hits the speaker.
The result is the output from the speaker is fully corrected for flat, clear, time-aligned, and smooth sound throughout the entire time, space, and response domains.
DRM Control Dashboard
When setup time is limited, changes need to happen on the fly, or you just want to get your system going without extra hassle, the last thing you need is the controls on your loudspeakers being difficult.
The DRM Control Dashboard starts with a big, bright, full-colour display that is easy to read and offers unmatched visual feedback on levels, adjustments, and more. The default window keeps you informed on every critical setting at a glance. Big green level meters let you know clearly when you have signal and if it is clipping.
But how do I control it?
One single knob, that's it. Spin to select what you want, push in, set it how you like it, done.
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- Venue Specific Voicing Modes
- Variable Crossover
- Alignment Delay
- Real-time amplifier temperature
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Single Amp
- LF Driver Size: 12" woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1.4" Titanium compression driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 1600 watts Class D
- Total Power: 1600 watts
- Inputs: 2 x XLR / 1/4" Line combo jacks
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (direct) 1 x XLR (mix)
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz-20 kHz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 134 dB
- Signal Processing: DSP Presets, 3-band EQ, Delay
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm Plywood with Textured coating, Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- Mounting Options: Dual angle Pole-mount, 8 x M10 fly points
- Power Source: IEC Cable (included)
- Height: 63.5 cm
- Width: 37.3 cm
- Depth: 41.1 cm
- Weight: 19 kg