Mackie ProFX6v3 6 Channel Mixer with Effects and USB Interface
- Free Shipping
The integrated 2x4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit/192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Robust Mixer That’s Ready for the Stage or the Studio
Looking for a mixer that makes your life easier when you’re gigging? The Mackie ProFX6v3 6 channel USB mixer can do that and much more.
The ProFX6v3 provides you with great sound and features found in larger mixers while remaining portable.
This mixer is equipped with two of Mackie’s Onyx preamps that provide top-notch sound for your keyboard, mics, and guitars - and once you’re ready to go, you can use the on-board GigFX effects engine to add that little something extra to your mix.
No matter if you’re onstage or in your studio, the Mackie ProFX10v3 will always give you amazing audio quality.
Channels 1 and 2 offer combo XLR-1/4" mic/line connections and feature Hi-Z (for guitar and bass), low-cut filters (100 Hz), gain controls, 2-band EQ, stereo linking, level faders, and FX send.
Channels 3 and 4 offer two 1/4" inputs and feature a level control, while channels 5 and 6 use a 3.5 mm stereo input with level fader. Engaging channel 5-6's USB3-4 switch will override the 3.5" input and enables the USB return from a computer.
The master output is controlled with a dedicated level knob and features XLR and 1/4" connectors, while the dedicated 1/4" TRS headphone output includes an independent level control.
Other features include Input-USB 1-2 blend control, FX mute, and FX to main.
Improved digital effects
To make sure that you sound perfect, the Mackie ProFX6v3 has an on-board effects processor that has a blend function, FX level control, and a quick mute switch.
The Mackie GigFX effects engine offers up 24 different effects ranging from delays, reverbs, choruses, distortion, and even an auto-wah feature. All of these effects are accessed by a simple twist of the Presets knob.
Exceptional build quality
Mackie mixers have been a mainstay for studio and live sound for many reasons, one of the most common is durability and build quality. You’ll find these mixers in venues across the country covered in years of dust and grime, but when you power them up, they deliver top-notch sound and reliability.
If you’ve never owned a Mackie before, you’ll be surprised by its sturdy construction.
Seriously, your Mackie Mixer will stand up to whatever punishment you give it without batting an eye.
Professional Sound Quality
- Equipped with 2 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60 dB of gain and ultra low noise performance
- All-new GigFX Effects Engine with 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays and more
Essential Mixing Tools
- 2-band EQ on all channels
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48 volt phantom power on all mic channels
- Line inputs on channel 3/4
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 5/6
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
24-Bit / 192 kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer
- Perfect for live performance recording, music playback, live streaming, and more
- Easily blend between monitoring your computer’s output and a direct feed from the mixer
Professional Production Content
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plug-ins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
Signature Rugged Design
- Mackie built-like-a-tank design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
Included Software Avid - Pro Tools | First
- An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favourite artists and recording studios. Now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination.
- Available for mac OS and Windows operating systems.
- Tracktion Waveform OEM and the DAWs Essential Collection are included.
In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins, including:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equaliser with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of your music with this optical-modelled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross stompbox compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analogue synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analogue delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
- White Boost: Boost gain without colouring tone