MXL 770 Multi Purpose Condenser Microphone with Shockmount
- Free Shipping
Multi Purpose Condenser Microphone
The popular MXL 770 is a high quality, multi purpose condenser microphone that vocalists gravitate to, due to it's solid low frequency response and clear high end.
To achieve this MXL uses a high-quality FET pre-amp and transformer-less balanced output for wide dynamic range and low noise.
- Multipurpose condenser microphone
- Low frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumble
- Warm sound with extra clarity at the top end
- Low noise FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
- Excellent for vocals, pianos and strings
Not just for vocals, this microphone also sounds great on acoustic guitars, guitar amplifiers, drum overheads and much more!
Since MXL insist on using only the best components and materials, they have wired this microphone with MOGAMI cable - ensuring you get the best results possible as well as longevity and reliability!
This microphone has a heap of great features that make it super versatile, including a low frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumbling and a 10 db pad to facilitate a wide variety of sound sources.
The MXL 770 comes with the high quality MXL-70 shockmount to eliminate mechanical vibrations, as well as a rugged carrying case for safe transport.
The MXL 770 is a perfect combination of quality, flexibility and value for both professional and home recording studios.
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22 mm
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Pre-Attenuation Switch: 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150 Hz
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 137 dB
- Power Requirements: 48 volt phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 59 mm x 158 mm
- Weight: 453.5 grams
- Metal Finish: Black with black grill
What's in the Box?
- 1 x MXL 770 Multi Purpose Condenser Microphone
- 1 x MXL-70 High Isolation Shockmount
- 1 x Rugged, Hard Case with Foam Cutouts to fit Microphone and Mount