Rode VideoMic NTG On Camera Shotgun Microphone
- VideoMic NTG
- Free Shipping
It features the same revolutionary acoustic design as the NTG5 broadcast shotgun microphone, which delivers unmatched transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
Add to this an incredibly flat frequency response, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and very low self-noise, and what you have is a compact on-camera microphone that contends with the world’s best shotgun mics.
As well as sounding outstanding, the VideoMic NTG is extremely flexible, with an array of tools and features to help you take on any recording situation.
Digital switching gives you access to a high-pass filter, -20dB pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel, plus there is a unique infinitely variable gain control that allows you to precisely tailor the output as you need.
Its auto-sensing 3.5 mm output detects what device you are connected to (camera or mobile) and switches to accommodate – no more messing around with adaptor cables! There is also a handy new dB peak warning light, so you can always ensure your audio isn’t clipping.
The VideoMic NTG is so much more than just an on-camera mic.
As well as pairing perfectly with DSLRs, compact cameras, and smartphones – either on-camera, as a boom mic, or on a pistol grip – it is also a fully-featured USB microphone that can be plugged into a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
On top of this, the 3.5 mm jack doubles as a headphone output for seamless monitoring of audio while using the USB output.
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and very flat frequency response
- Unique infinitely variable gain control
- Auto-sensing 3.5 mm output interacts seamlessly with both cameras and mobile devices
- Class-compliant USB-C output with headphone output for seamless audio monitoring
- Digital switching – controls high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel
- dB peak warning light
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 30+ hours of recording, charges via USB-C
- High-quality Rycote Lyre shock mounting with cable management and a sliding rail to adjust mic placement on a camera cold shoe.
- Lightweight (94 g) and rugged aerospace-grade aluminium construction
Features and Specifications of the VideoMic NTG On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
In this video, RØDE Product Specialist Ryan Burke takes us thr...
Introducing the RØDE VideoMic NTG On-Camera Shotgun Microphone
Introducing the RØDE VideoMic NTG on-camera shotgun microphone...
This Changes Everything | VideoMic NTG
The VideoMic NTG is the most versatile VideoMic ever. Bringing...