Shure GLXD24/SM58 Digital Handheld Wireless System with SM58 Handheld Microphone
The GLXD24/SM58 Wireless Vocal System with SM58 Microphone is an industry-standard, highly versatile cardioid dynamic vocal microphone tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction.
The GLXD24/SM58 System combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
- 1 x GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
- 1 x GLXD2/SM58 Digital Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Capsule
- 1 x Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Power supply
- 1 x Thread adaptor
- 1 x Carrying case
- 1 x USB cable
About Shure GLX-D Wireless Systems
The groundbreaking GLX-D Wireless Systems from Shure combine the leading edge of Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability, world-renowned microphones and unparalleled design and construction.
Available in a wide offering of bodypack and handheld configurations - including vocal, headset and presenter systems as well as traditional guitar options. The revolutionary GLX-D Wireless Systems define the newest standard for seamless ease of operation and exceptional digital audio clarity.
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Bodypack, Handheld
- Operating range (up to): 20-30 m (Under typical conditions)
GLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
- Operates globally license-free in the 2.4GHz spectrum
- Allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode)
- LINKFREQ quickly identifies the best open channels and enables the transmitter to automatically follow any frequency change on the receiver without signal interruption by automatically and seamlessly switching to backup frequencies.
- Hi-resolution LC display
- Transmitter battery status monitor in hours and minutes
- Identifies Transmitter from Receiver and vice versa
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 120 dB dynamic range
- 24 bit
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure Lithium-Ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and 1/4“ output connectors
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.Accurate battery metering in hours / minutes (+/- 15 minutes) displayed on LED screen (GLXD4 only)
- 3 hour charge = up to 16 hours use
- 1 hour charge = up to 6 hours use
- 30 minute charge = up to 3 hours use
- 15 minute charge = up to 1.5 hours use
GLXD2/SM58 Digital handheld transmitter with SM58 Capsule
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Integrated microphone capsule design
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction
- Operating range of 20-30 m under typical conditions
- Lightweight and rugged construction
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- The Digital Wireless Transmitter provides Shure Digital Power Management with multiple charging solutions such as car-, wall- or USB-chargers (GLXD4: In-receiver charger)
- Custom lithium ion batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous transmitter use.
- Connect for a 15-minute quick charge and count on up to 1.5 hours of performance.
Multiple Recharging options:
- Charge battery alone:
- GLXD4 integrated charge port
- SB902 GLX-D Lithium-ion battery (available separately)
- Charge a spare battery while system is in use:
- SBC902 USB battery dock charger (available separately)
- Charge battery in-transmitter:
- USB charge cable (included)
- SBC10-USB USB wall charger (available separately)
- SBC-CAR USB car charger (available separately)