Shure SVX288/PG58 Dual Channel Handheld Wireless Microphone System with 2 x PG58
Auto Frequency Scan (558-570 MHz)
SVX Wireless Systems deliver the quality of Shure wireless performance for virtually any application.
From vocal performance to fitness instruction, presentations to karaoke, SVX Wireless will provide years of reliable use. No other wireless system combines the same level of quality and ease of setup in a single package.
- 1 x SVX88 Dual Diversity Receiver
- 2 x PG58/SVX2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter
- User Guide
- Available Transmitter Form factors: Handheld and Bodypack
SVX88 Dual Channel Diversity Receiver
- Up to 8 selectable channels
- Up to 4 compatible systems
- Antenna Switching Diversity
- Adjustable Squelch Level
- 1/4" and XLR output
PG58 with SVX2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter
- RF Level Switch between 1mW and 10mW
- 2 “AA” batteries
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Bottom on/off switch design
- Anti-rolling ring on grille for PG28
- Power and battery status LED
- 6 colour rings for microphone identification
IMPORTANT - Before you buy, use this tool below to confirm the Product & Frequency are compatible with your requirements.
Use the Shure Frequency Calculator to help you find compatible frequency bands in your region of choice before purchasing a wireless microphone system or moving a wireless system to a new location. This interactive tool will assist you with finding the best frequency and suitable product(s) to use for the location that you are operating within.
Click on the image below.