Buy the Shure X2u XLR to USB Adaptor/Audio Interface - Free Shipping Australia Wide!
The Shure X2u is a XLR to USB Adaptor that attaches to any dynamic or condenser microphone, and provides a direct digital connection to Windows or Mac computers via USB.
This is a simple, yet high end plug and play interface that provides easy digital recording for music production, Podcasts and much more. Take your studio anywhere and always be ready to record — add a laptop and you've got a portable studio!
The X2u has a 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone output that provides latency free monitoring, plus three rotary dials provide monitor, microphone gain and output volume level control.
If using a condenser microphone, the Shure X2u can even send +48V phantom power. The unit itself is powered by USB, so no external power is required.
The Shure X2u delivers pristine audio fidelity that's far superior to CD with its 16-bit, 48kHz digital audio resolution.
- Connects any XLR microphones to the USB input on Mac and Windows computers
- 1/8" (3.5mm) latency-free headphone output for monitoring
- Level controls for output, microphone gain and monitor output
- +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
- 16-bit, 48kHz audio resolution is superior to CD quality
- Plug-and play connectivity
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz +/- 1 dB
- Power Requirements: USB-powered, 500 mA, maximum
- Sampling Rate - up to 48 kHz
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Adjustable Gain Range: 40 dB
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm Jack (1/8 inch)