Turbosound now comes with a 10 Year Warranty!!
The Turbosound iX12 is a 1000 Watt powered two-way 12" speaker with Bluetooth audio streaming technology, that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable, fixed music and speech sound reinforcement applications.
A state-of-the-art KLARK TEKNIK DSP controls the built-in 3-channel digital mixer via a single-knob user interface, as well as providing comprehensive wireless remote control via dedicated app for iPhone/iPad.
The Turbosound iX12’s powerful 12" low frequency driver and 1" titanium dome compression driver ensure highest-quality low end, extended high frequency reproduction and articulate midrange reproduction.
Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, we are able to provide enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency, plus eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
The iX12 is fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing it to be pole mounted straight on, or raised higher and angled downwards to optimise audience coverage.
The lightweight fibre glass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille.
TURBOSOUND IX12 FEATURES:
- 2 way full range, powered loudspeaker
- 1000 Watt power featuring KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- KLARK TEKNIK Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple* iPhone*/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- Remote control 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- 12" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1" compression driver for extended high frequency reproduction
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Durable lightweight moulded enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 20 kHz ±3 dB, 42 Hz – 20 kHz -10 dB
Nominal Dispersion: 80° H x 60° V @ -6 dB points
Maximum SPL: 125 dB
Crossover type: Active
Transducers: 1 x 12" (308.5 mm) LF driver, 1 x 1" (25.4 mm) HF compression driver
Limiter: Independent HF, LF
Maximum output power: 1000 W
Type: LF - Class D, HF - Class AB
Protection: Short circuit, open circuit, thermal
Input: A/B 2 x combo jack / XLR
Sensitivity for max out: +4 dBu
Input impedance: 16 kΩ unbalanced, 33 kΩ balanced
Maximum input level: +22 dBu
Output: XLR, servo-balanced
Output impedance: 220 Ω unbalanced, 600 Ω balanced
Mains Supply: IEC mains connector with integrated power switch
Hardware: Rotary push-encoder
Software: iOS interface via bluetooth
User DSP Functions
Factory EQ presets: Positioning, Sound mode, Phase
Display: LCD 128 x 32, blue, backlit
Equalisation: Bass and treble controls
Crossover: High pass L-R 24 dB/oct
Protection: Lock-out function for all settings
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Frequency range: 2402 MHz ~ 2480 MHz
Channel number: 79
Version: Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode
Output: 8 dBM
Compatibility: Supports A2DP 1.2 profile, BLE
Maximum communication range: 35 m (without interference)
Connectivity: Master-slave: stereo pairing link