Turbosound LIVERPOOL TLX212L
Compact Dual 12" Subwoofer for Portable and Fixed Installation Applications
The TLX212L is a compact passive dual 12" 3,200 Watt bandpass subwoofer that is ideally suited for a broad range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications in both fixed, portable and touring audio systems.
The TLX212L is designed to work in conjunction with LAKE DSP and LAB GRUPPEN amplification, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
TURBOSOUND is recognised the world over for designing and building some of the most iconic loudspeakers and subwoofers. We take meticulous care and pride in maintaining that reputation by utilising only drivers designed
Band Pass Enclosure Design
Bandpass enclosures are extremely efficient, creating maximum bass output within a specific frequency range by increasing the acoustic load presented to the driver. The low distortion bandpass design utilised in the TLX212L reinforces the bass musical instrument frequencies and steep cut-off slopes ensure an effective acoustic transition for use with TLX43 line array elements.
For low-frequency bass extension, the recommended cabinet ratio consists of one TLX212L subwoofer per 3 TLX43 elements. For reverse cardioid subwoofer configurations, multiples of three TLX212L enclosures are recommended with two front-firing enclosures and one rear-firing enclosure.
Construction and Connectivity
An integral suspension system engineered to meet BGV-C1 specifications is provided for suspending or ground stacking TLX212L and TLX43 elements with a 10:1 safety factor. Designed for speed and simplicity of use, custom-engineered flybars and wheel boards are available as separate accessories.
Finished in hard wearing semi-matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5⁄8") birch plywood and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam.
The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
Acoustic Simulation Tools
EASE GLL files are provided for the EASE Focus Acoustics Simulation Software, which is available for free download. This allows accurate calculation of both acoustic coverage and selection of suspension pick point for tilting and aiming the array at the desired angle.
- Compact bandpass loaded subwoofer for portable and fixed installation applications
- 800 Watts continuous, 3,200 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH applications and compact drum, DJ or side fill monitoring
- Dual high excursion 12" low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coil for high power
- Integral rigging system for suspending or ground stacking with TLX43
- Low distortion bandpass port design
- 15 mm (5/8") plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.