The Sennheiser EW 100 G4-935-S is a rugged, all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
Now even more simple, flexible and reliable: The 100 series has become the first choice for both sound designers and occasional users because of its simple operating concept – and because the system makes no compromises in terms of live sound.
Perfect Wireless System for Vocal Performances
Achieve great-sounding vocals with Sennheiser's ew 100 G4. This wireless system's SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter features the e935 capsule with a cardioid pattern, so it picks up the vocalist while eliminating feedback.
The ew 100 G4 also includes an EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, which offers 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies across a 42MHz bandwidth for interference-free reception. This system is highly expandable — you can link up to 12 receivers for simultaneous setup. And you'll benefit from a 100 metre transmission range and up to 8 hours of operation.
Beyond that, the ew 100 G4 is backward-compatible with previous evolution systems, ensuring that your past investment continues to pay off into the future.
- Rugged aluminium housing can withstand the rigours of stage use
- e935 capsule exhibits extended dynamic response, pronounced presence, and vocal punch
- Mute switch eliminates unwanted sounds when mic is not in use
- 1680 frequencies within a 42 MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronisation of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- High-contrast LCD display with blue sync LED and dedicated Escape button
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equaliser and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Benefit from a transmission range of up to 330 feet and up to 8 hours of operation time
- Link up to 12 receivers for simultaneous easy setup
- Backwards-compatible with previous evolution G1, G2, and G3 systems
Pro-quality sound at a great price
The stage is yours — no matter how big, no matter how small. No matter what, when, or where you're presenting, the ew 100 G4 gives you pro-standard sound support. Sennheiser's evolution wireless G4 series delivers the same advanced technology used on concert stages all over the world, at an amazing price.
Rugged, powerful, and lightweight transmitter
The SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter includes an infrared sync function, which tunes it to the EM 100 G4 receiver with a simple push of a button. It's mute switch eliminates unwanted sounds when it's not in use, and the included e935 capsule employs a cardioid pickup pattern for superior feedback and off-axis rejection. It offers a smooth, natural sound with a fast transient response. You'll also appreciate its resistance to handling noise.
Complete with the extras you need
The ew 100 G4 comes complete with a microphone clip, a rack kit, a linking cable, and two AA batteries. You don't need additional components. With the Sennheiser ew 100 G4 system, you get it hassle free wireless at an amazing price!
This set consists of:
- 1 x EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver
- 1 x SKM 100 G4-S handheld transmitter with the e935 capsule
- 1 x MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 x NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 x antennas
- 2 x stacking elements
- 2 x AA batteries
- 1 x GA3 rack kit
- 1 x RJ10 linking cable
- Operating instructions